Instant Cameras & Accessories
Instant camera is one of the several things that accompany me in almost every (event the shortest!) trip. The reason for this is laziness. Laziness to print pictures from the gallery of a usual or phone camera. Admit it, Dear Reader, you hardly ever print them too, don’t you? With just one snap! of my instant camera I not only get a solid picture, but I also capture a memory that I could not erase or re-take. It is the beauty of the moment!
What is more, instant cameras and their accessories are super cute these days. For example, I have a pink-coloured Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 camera with a flowery photo album. The album is a perfect interior detail on my shelf, while instant photos that don’t go to the album, looks awesome on my and P.’s pinboard. Therefore, I can sum up that instant camera isn’t only a perfect purchase for capturing your travel moment, but it is also a perfect device for making your home look a lot more stylish and interesting.
This is what I picked for you:
- Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 camera. You can choose from seven bright colors and you will get a free close-up lens.
- Instax Mini photo albums of 5 different types, sizes, and colors. All will look super stylish on your shelf.
- Transparent cover for Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 camera. Safety first. But good looks have to come together!
- Leather case for Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 camera. Again, safety first, but the style has come together! And you can choose from 7 different colors;
- White paper for Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 camera. Start collecting your travel memories. Now!
Travel Scrapbooks & Accessories
Travel scrapbooking is the second coolest travel-related thing to do. After traveling itself of course! We all know how hard it is to say goodbye to every leaflet, map, foreign currency or even a museum ticket left from our travels. But since you don’t have a proper place for them, most of the time they find their way to the recycle bin. Unless.. Unless you will make them a special place – your personal travel scrapbook! Put there everything that brings back your good travel memories and decorate it in the way, that it would be nice to read it both, tomorrow and after 10 years.
Here is something from me to start your travel journal:
- Genuine leather travel journal. I have picked not one – choose which you like the most.
- Vintage stamps, stickers, and tapes. Everything travel-related to make your journal even more interesting.
Vintage Travel Posters & Maps
Vintage travel posters along with the vintage maps are the items on my wishlist. I wish that every room in my home would tell some kind of a story – reflect our way of living. But not in a messy or too crowded way, but in a stylish and classy manner. For my personal taste vintage travel posters and classy maps are the items that while hanging on the plain wall would make every home more interesting to live in. So, I am sharing my wish list items with you:
- Vintage travel posters. From all around the world!
- Vintage travel maps. To dream to travel around the world!
- Scratch-off travel maps. To count how many more countries you have to visit.