Increase your Filming Quality
The set of tools we have here are the ones that I own myself. I use those for filming interviews with my phone. It is a light-weight set, but the results are actually pretty good if you’re equipped with an iPhone 6s or later and a tripod.
What we have here is the:
- Universal Phone Holder – it is used to attach your phone;
- Rode VideoMic Go – a cheap, but a very high-quality shotgun microphone. You direct it towards the sound source and the background noises are gone;
- Ulanzi 3.5mm TRS to TRRS Patch Cable – is required to connect the microphone to your smartphone;
- Rode VideoMic Go Windshield – perfect in windy situations and shuts down the wind sound pretty well;
- L Bracket Camera Grip – is where you attach all of the items mentioned above and then attach it to a tripod.
The rest what you need is a:
- Smartphone with a decent camera;
- A tripod.
First of all, every traveler needs a good-looking travel bag. I have selected these three travel bags to choose from:
- Vintage Military Travel Bag – simply looks awesome and has a certain roughness about it;
- Oil Wax Leather Travel Bag – anything that is made all out of leather is great. So, it is a nice choice if you are a fan of leather and have sentiments for vintage looking items;
- Casual Travel Bag – nothing fancy, but still looks really good.
Finally, some other items that I have on my wishlist. 😁
- A Travel Journal – though writing on paper does seem like a lost art, but trust me – sometimes you wish you could write something down and not on your smartphone;
- Trucker Hat – simply a nice looking accessory with the symbol of my most beloved place in the world; 😍
- Leather Earphone Cable Winder – looks good and is also practical!
- Leather Camera Strap – it is always nice to make your phone a bit more authentical;
- Vintage Leather Key Wallet – simply looks awesome!